2012 Black and African American Hairstyles. When it comes to 2012 hair trends, almost anything goes, from bold hair hues, to frizzy big curls, going natural, to short and stunning cropped cuts.
There are plenty of new hair ideas to play around with. 2012 is still the year of big hair, whether your tresses are relaxed or natural, curly looks are making a huge statement. If big hair is not your style, frame your gorgeous face in the form of chin length bobs, and short cropped cuts. The half shaved hair trend is still very hot and it can create a very fashion forward and edgy feel to any wardrobe choice. Since your hair can easily became your most powerful accessory always be sure to have fun with your look and keep your style updated. Look below to see the top trends for 2012.
Top Trends To Follow
Highlights of Copper and Honey
Unqiue and Edgy Haircuts
Ombre Colored Hair
- Meagan Good Hairstyles and Haircuts (thestylenewsnetwork.com)
- Fall Hairstyles 2012 – Blunt Bangs (fashionandbeautyscene.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Fall Hairstyles – Retro Bouffants (fashiontrendseeker.com)
Latest posts by thestylenewsnetwork (see all)
- Natural Hairstyles for Prom - February 24, 2015
- 2015 Spring & Summer Natural Hairstyles for Black Women - February 19, 2015
- Natural Hairstyles for Kids - February 12, 2015