2012 Natural Hairstyles for Black Women. Whether you’re a new natural, or you’ve rocked your natural hair for years, 2012 is the year of wearing your naturally glamorous hair.
With more celebs, and more YouTubbers showing us that natural hair is beautiful, there’s never been a better time to wear your hair the way god created it. Even designers on the runways are showcasing models wearing their hair in their natural state. From twist-outs, to wash and gos, retro inspired, bantu-knots and pin curls. Look below to see inspiring things you can do with your hair this season.
- Meagan Good Hairstyles and Haircuts (thestylenewsnetwork.com)
- 2012 Summer Hair Trends For Teens (fashiontrendseeker.com)
- Spring / Summer 2012 Hairstyles – Ponytails (salealertshopping.com)
- 2012 Fall Hairstyles – Retro Bouffants (fashiontrendseeker.com)
Latest posts by thestylenewsnetwork (see all)
- Kerry Washington Looks Flawless On The Cover Of Allure’s November 2014 Issue - October 22, 2014
- Jennifer Hudson’s Pixie Haircut Is Now A Fierce Lavender / Gray! - October 21, 2014
- Best Dressed Looks Of The Week 10 – 13 Thru 10 – 20 - October 20, 2014